- Decrease the appearance of scars.
- Smooth and brighten ski
- Improves uneven skin tone.
- Enhance your usual facial serum or lotion.
- Diminish hyper-pigmentation.
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Reduce the appearance of age or sun spots.
- Reduce the appearance of acne scarring.
- Prevent future scarring.
- Nourish, tighten and rejuvenate skin.
- Protect and promote skin cell growth.
Our multi-use scar repair packs a powerful punch against scarring, thanks to carefully sourced organic ingredients and our proprietary blend of essential oils that help skin heal naturally. Helichrysum works to decrease the appearance of scars, while calendula naturally can smooth and brighten skin, and improve uneven skin tone.
Thinking beyond scars-- whether from surgery, injury, or a pesky summer bug bite, our Scar Repair is ideal for treating stretch marks, age or sun spots, and acne scarring.
Scar Repair is bottled with a convenient dropper for easy application. You can apply it directly to scars or affected areas (we recommend applying a few drops 2 or 3 times daily, and really rubbing it in – ideally for a couple minutes). It can also be mixed into your usual facial serum or lotion, for an added glow or to diminish hyper-pigmentation and uneven tone.
Our Scar Repair can also aid in preventing future scarring, thanks to pure but powerful ingredients like rosehip seed oil and tamanu oil. Our special proprietary blend of essential oils (helichrysum, carrot seed, lavender, chamomile, frankincense and geranium) works to increase blood circulation below the skin’s surface. This blend will nourish, tighten and rejuvenate skin, while promoting and protecting new skin cell growth.
As with all Violets Are Blue eco-lux skincare products, Scar Repair was designed to be gentle, soothing, and effective. It can be used both to treat and prevent, making it the perfect addition to your skincare routine at any stage.
Click here to purchase Scar Repair, USE CODE SCAR19 for 10% off through Friday, September 27.
And please leave any questions you may have about this or any other Violets Are Blue product in the comments section. We’d love to hear from you!
- Want to read more about the versatility of our products? Click here to learn about our facial cleanser and the Bearded Beauty Bible’s favorite ways to use it!
- Curious about our favorite ingredients and why we use them? Click through to learn more about carrot seed oil, castor oil, and kokum butter -- all featured in our “Love Your Skin Back with...” series.